Monday, September 8, 2008

she makes me smile


Saturday morning I woke up to Brooklyn putting eye shadow on my eyes. She had the brush and my brown eye shadow and was painting it on my eyes. It was only around 6 so i grabbed the make-up out of her hands and pulled her into bed with me. I dozed while she talked, sang, pulled my hair, jumped on and off the bed for about 30 minutes when suddenly realized that i couldn't feel a diaper under her PJs. I quickly turned on the light and asked her where her diaper went. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. There I found her diaper on the ground, the evidence that she had pooped in her potty and dumped it and toilet paper hanging over the toilet. So my child got up, pooped, put her jammie bottoms back on and decided to put make up on my face.

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

it is possible that you use the word "poop" on your blog more than anyone ever in the history of blogs.w

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!