Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More signs that Fall is here!

We went to Disneyland last night for dinner and to watch the parade and they are almost done decorating for Halloween! It was beautiful. They have changed out all their flower beds that were full of pinks, blues and purples and have replaced them with all shades of oranges, reds and browns! They have hung orange flags all down main street and have these cute little mickey jack-o-lanterns. When we go next week it will be done and I will get some good pictures.






It may seem excessive to go to Disneyland once a week, but I cant help myself. I packed our dinner so the only expense was a powerade I bought for 3.50. We rode on autopia, ate dinner while watching the jedi training in tomorrowland, rode the tea cups, dumbo, carousal and watched the parade. Before we left we finally went on the new nemo submarine ride which I have not been on. It brought back a lot of childhood memories of riding the old submarines because it still has a lot of the same features. We didn't get home until 9:00 and my little sunshine was still up at 6:30, needless to say I am a little tired. I think today will be a lazy day.



No comments:

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!