Monday, September 8, 2008

and the fun begins

The days of putting Brooklyn down and her staying in her bed are OVER! This is what happened today. I laid her down and 2 minutes later she comes out saying she needs to poop. We sit on the toilet and no success. A few minutes later she comes out hands me my book, and turns around and walks back into her room. A few minutes after that she comes out just to give me a kiss. A few minutes after that she comes out wearing a different outfit. Finally I hear silence...I go in to check on her and she is sleeping in her bed along with about 15 books, ALL her stuffed animals off her shelf and one shoe on. What a busy, busy child.

1 comment:

Liz and Brian said...

Awesome Momma! What an accomplishment for both Brooklyn AND you!!!

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!