Tuesday, September 9, 2008

an evening trip to the park





































I haven't taken any park pictures in a while. Brooklyn LOVES the park. She is getting way to brave. She tries to slide down the tall poll, climbs on the rails, slides head first down the slide and climbs on the hand railing. She is so good on the jungle gym that i can sit on the bench and watch now instead of being on it with her or running from one side to the other fearing she is going to fall off! It was a beautiful evening...its starting to feel like fall!
The red marks on her legs is not a rash...she used herself as a canvas. A little girl at the park came up to me and said "my mom doesn't let me color on myself!"



this is one of my favorite views









1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

updates galore!!!! brooklyn is a cutie pie but I love the pics of the pups! such good girls!

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!