Friday, September 12, 2008

Like we are not busy enough...

I love to keep Brooklyn busy and active. I want her to experience all that life has to offer. Today we started tumbling. I pictured a small room with a couple mats and a trampoline and boy was i wrong. This is a HUGE building with every gymnastics equipment you could imagine. There are 5 boys and 1 girl in our class and they all seemed to be around two-three years old. Some had been doing the class for a couple months and a few for a year. Once I saw the place and the equipment we were going to use i didn't expect Brooklyn to interact much but at least to observe. There was No observing it all doing for Brooklyn. She jumped right in a participated through the whole class. I have to admit I always think Brooklyn is the "best in the class" but this time i am right. This is her element. We had so much fun I think i might increase to two days per week. I also got a good work out. I havent sweat that much in a while. I cant wait for next friday!!!!










1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

this is right up her alley!

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!