Thursday, April 10, 2008

they give me fever...


Brooklyn suddenly came down with a fever on Monday. The fever last till Wednesday night. It was odd because she didn't have any other symptoms. I worriedly ran through all the possibilities, could it be the stomach flu starting, luekimia (seriously), was i just making it up... than this morning while changing her diaper i noticed 4 new teeth had just broke through. My poor child had to cut 4 teeth all at one time. I can tell she is still very uncomfortable but at least there isnt a fever! Since her mouth has been hurting she likes to "brush" her teeth for at least 45 minutes. Here is my angel brushing her teeth, watching elmo and standing in the trunk of her car!

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

That is such a cute picture!

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!