Sunday, April 20, 2008

reason # 101 why you dont shop for bathing suits with a child

So i decided that the time had come to purchase a new bathing suit. I load up the child and head off to Walmart. For all of you who know Walmart know that the dressing rooms are smack in the middle of the store, meaning shoppers can see you as you come in and out of you dressing room...i think you can see where i am going with this.....So i am stripped down to only my underwear (no bra) when Brooklyn swings open the dressing room door and runs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what did i do you ask.................................i stand there completely naked with at least 15 shoppers looking at me trying desperately to cover my large boobs and screaming "Oh my god!" So some kind lady grabs Brooklyn for me and brings her back into the dressing room, smiles and says don't worry i am a mom too and we have all been there! I basically wanted to die!

5 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Oh my gosh. I am dying for you. I seriously can't imagine what that must have felt like.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Oh-- any luck with finding a swimsuit?

Laura and Corey said...

that is the most painful story....

Julie and Brooklyn said...

I did buy a swimsuit...it is really cute!!!

Liz and Brian said...

Another reason to never have kids....

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!