Sunday, April 20, 2008

first fort








Brooklyn built and played in her first fort today.
2 silly things you can see in the pictures
1. The things on her face are stickers. I bought her stickers to put on paper and her hands but she decided that she likes them best on her face. When it falls off she sticks it back on her face.
2. You can also see in the picture that her baby minnie mouse is wearing a diaper. One day she walked up to me and held minnie up to me and said "poopoo" so i asked if minnie needed to sit on the potty. Brooklyn then ran into her room and grabbed a diaper and tried to put it on minnie. So ever since than minnie has worn a diaper. That minnie is the only baby that she doesnt sit on the potty.


No comments:

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!