Friday, May 30, 2008

"privacy please"

Whenever Brooklyn sits on the potty she likes to have both doors shut to the bathroom. I made the mistake of saying everytime she shut the door, "oh, do you need your privacy" and she always replied "yeah". A couple weeks ago she started to say "i privacy" when she would shut the door. Well today i was making lunch and Brooklyn walked past me into the bathroom, a couple minutes go by and i go to check on her and she stands up off the potty and shut the door in my face and said "privacy". I was shocked!!!!!!!! So i decided to let her have her privacy. I suddenly hear the toilet flush and she knocked on the door for me to open it. I let her out and checked the potty and sure enough Brooklyn pooped, dumped the potty wiped and flushed. She also today went pee on the adult toilet for the first time...yay now she doesnt need to wear diapers out in public anymore!!!!!

No comments:

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!