Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back on track and feelin good!

I have been trying for the past 4 months to get back on my diet with no success! I kept telling myself "I'll start tomorrow" and of coarse never starting tomorrow. The good news is that over the past 4 months i have been able to maintain my previous weight loss and only gained 4 pounds back. Well i finally did it. Monday was the first day of getting back on track. Tuesday was hard but by today i know that i am completely committed. I feel great, except for my sore throat! I have tons of energy again, i am sleeping better, and just overall feeling really good! My goal is to loose another 30 pounds by the end of the year. Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!