Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a Brooklyn update

I still don't have my camera so i feel like i am missing out on every cute thing she does. Yesterday we spent a couple hours just playing in the hose. I sat on the sidewalk and got some sun and Brooklyn watered all the flowers, drank tons of hose water and tried to squirt me. Some of Brooklyn's new favorite things to do are walk backwards and sideways, climb up and sit like a big girl on the dinning room chairs and read book to me. Some new words this week are poop poo, she will walk up to me point to her diaper and say poop poo. She also points to the toilet and the grass outside and will say poop poo. She knows we poop in toilets, dogs poop on the grass and that she poops in her diaper! She now knows what a cow says "moooooooo". Last but not least she says "snack"! She walks up to her snack bowl cupboard grabs a bowl then walks to the pantry opens the door and picks what kind of cracker she wants. She will also now open the fridge and point to whatever she wants. Brooklyn is such a smart little baby and i am so glad i get to stay home a nurture her curious little mind and desire to learn!

No comments:

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!