Tuesday, March 25, 2008

got to go pee pee


I decided a couple weeks ago to buy a potty chair for Brooklyn. I didn't have high hopes because she is so young. But to my surprise she used it the first day. Potty training has actually been fun. One of my favorite things of motherhood is watching Brooklyn learn. I love to see her wheels spinning and eventually figuring it out. Brooklyn has always learned things very quickly and potty training is looking to be no different! She has actually peed in the toilet many times and is now asking to do it herself! I love my mini genius!

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

your potty training child is definitely a genius! oh to be diaper free-now that is something to look forward to!

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!