Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just Another Day






















We are back in action! My camera finally got fixed and i can again take millions of pictures of my precious child! Today we went to El Dorado park had a picnic and fed the ducks. When we got home Brooklyn and Jayden played in the hose together. This is a typical day in the life of mommy and Brooklyn...busy, busy, busy! Today was a big day because Brooklyn pooped in the toilet. Going pee pee is old news and no big deal for her and i was fearing that pooping was going to be our struggle, but again Brooklyn proved me wrong! I almost took a picture of it but don't worry i didn't!

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

These shots of Brooklyn, Jayden and the water are awesome action shots! Honestly, some of the best you have ever taken! I feel like I was there. You guys look like you had a great day!

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!