Friday, May 22, 2009

Its been a while

Hello everyone. Its been awhile since our last update so I thought I would catch you up.

















We are just loving our little slice of heaven. Our apartment is little but the space feels huge. We have definitly settled in and enjoy being home. We have amazing neighbors. The young couple who live upstairs have basicly adopted us. The guy helps me carry in the grocerys, cleans up my dog poop, bring us weekly dvds to watch and even checked in on us after the earthquake.

Brooklyn LOVES having a swimming pool. I keep checking her for gills because she really is a fish. She just jumps right in and swims from end to end with no problem. She will swim for 3 hours straight. She loves to play ring around the rosie, motor boat and shark. I am pretty confidant that she will floatie free by the end of the summer!





1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

i like that last pic of brooklyn. very photojournalism-esque. i can see what she is thinking.

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!