Thursday, August 21, 2008

Make Believe

Brooklyn loves to pretend that she is Cinderella aka "gagh". She even will refer to herself as "gagh" or will even make me call her "Cinderella". She watches the movie every morning right after breakfast. She always brings out one of her many Cinderella dresses and waits for the part in the movie where "bobity" turns "gagh" into a princess and makes me put it on her too. I dont fuss much over headbands and bows but when she turns into "gagh" she always puts this one white headband on as part of the costume.

Here are some pictures i took as Brooklyn was playing make-believe outside. Notice how she carries her dress, waves like a princess, and all around carries herself. These pictures are priceless.






3 comments:

Laura and Corey said...

Oh so sweet. I love that she is obsessed with Bopity.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

What fabulous updates!! It is so fun to see little Brooklyn blossoming. She always amazes me at what a bright, brilliant girl she is. She really is a product of an amazing mommy and a loving environment. Way to go!

Liz and Brian said...

I can see it now....her first boyfriend comes over to pick her up for a date and you whip these pictures out! she's as cute as a bug!!

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!