Thursday, June 26, 2008

v is for video

We have been working on our letters. Brooklyn is starting to reconize B, M, G and T in books and when i write them on the sidewalk or paper. To my surprise yesterday while driving home Tara says " Brooklyn, B is for...Brooklyn shouts Baby, Tare says M is for she shouts mama, T is for she shouts Aunt T, G is for she shouts GIGI the went on with D for DAD and J for JAJA". I was shocked I had no idea she knew that. At this point I think Brooklyn is going to be writing her name before she is going to be saying her name!!! I am going to try to get it on camera today...i will try to post it soon!

No comments:

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!