Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The happiest place on earth!











I have never truly understood the saying "seeing things through a childs eyes," until today! I finally took Brooklyn to Disneyland and it was one of the best days of my life!!!!! Watching Brooklyns eyes light up with wonder and excitment filled my heart with so much joy! Some of my fondest memories in my life have happened at disnyland. Disneyland is where i met some of my best friends, spent majority of my teenage life, met and fell in love with Steve! Bringing Brooklyn there and watching her feel the magic that is Disneyland makes me see Disneyland in a whole new light. This year is going to be full of magic...

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

i am glad that you two had such a great day :)

Mommy and Baby

Mommy and Baby
One year together!

About Me

My photo
Our journey of life together has just begun. I look forward to every twist and turn that lies ahead. We are a team, and together we will conquer the world!